CILTEP® is a natural formula designed to safely enhance the brain's ability to form vivid, long-lasting memories and remain sharply motivated and focused for hours.
Users of CILTEP® often report:
CILTEP® is used every day by thousands of people around the World, including CEOs, Wall Street Executives, college students, scientists and creatives.
Increased focus and mental sharpness
Increased motivation and mental endurance
Enhanced sense of novelty, presence, and awareness
Improved recall and memory formation
"It definitely helped me get through the long days and stay focused all the way through. I've noticed a remarkable difference in my ability to spend hours at a table without a break in concentration. This product really works."
"I am seriously impressed with CILTEP"
"CILTEP has earned a place alongside world-class smart drugs. It works synergistically with them to help you do - and be - more."
"My wife set up a blind study for me because I got my hand on some CILTEP… We did a blind test… Out of these 20 trials that I did in these 10 days, my four fastest ones were all on CILTEP."
Take 1-3 capsules in the morning immediately upon waking on an empty stomach, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not take more than 3 capsules per day.
Some users find that a moderate dose of caffeine in the morning and/or early afternoon extends and optimizes results (We recommend SMART CAFFEINE®).
CILTEP® can be taken daily, however we advise taking 1-2 days off per week (weekends for example).
U.S.A manufactured in a GMP facility. Natural Stacks proudly uses only the highest quality ingredients.
CILTEP® is protected under U.S. Patent 9,149,547
CILTEP® is a natural supplement that helps the user achieve a high state of focus and concentration and enhanced memory formation. CILTEP® is designed to induce long-term potentiation (LTP) in the brain, which is a crucial mechanism involved in the formation of new memories and the strengthening of neural synapses in the brain.
Chemically-induced long-term potentiation (CILTEP®) refers to the activation of LTP through the use of ingredients like artichoke extract, forskolin, select vitamins and amino acids that work synergistically to increase levels of cAMP, a messaging system that relays signals in the brain. Elevated cAMP levels in the brain are known to induce LTP and are associated with improved memory, concentration, and memory formation.
PDE4 is an enzyme that breaks down cAMP molecules, messenger systems that relay signals in the brain. Inhibition of PDE4 blocks the breakdown of cAMP, and thereby increases levels of cAMP within brain cells.
This has been shown to lead to increased cognition, improved long term memory, increased wakefulness, and neuroprotection. [3,4,5,6,7,8]
There have been several natural PDE4 inhibitors identified in herbal preparations including luteolin, which is present in artichoke extract. It also inhibits PDE 1 through 5 which have both shown beneficial activity with regards to synaptic plasticity. [1,2]
Artichoke Extract is a safe, effective and natural PDE4 Inhibitor. [1,2] CILTEP contains 900 mg of the highest quality Artichoke Extract in each serving.
For an additional boost in feelings of drive and focus, moderate doses of coffee or tea stack very well with CILTEP. Certain types of tea and coffee may work but SMART CAFFEINE is ideal for achieving optimal alertness without the jittery feeling from regular caffeine sources.  Be extremely cautious with stimulants because CILTEP may magnify their effects.
The herb Forskolin (active compound extracted from the root of the Coleus Forskohlii plant) has been shown to naturally increase cAMP levels. It activates the enzyme adenylyl cyclase which then increases intracellular levels of cAMP. 
CILTEP features premium Coleus Forskohlii standardized for 20% Forskolin. There are 4 mg of Forskolin in each serving of CILTEP.
CILTEP is the first ever product to combine these two, has been awarded a US patent, and is currently involved in multiple placebo-controlled, double-blind University studies.
Increasing cAMP and inhibiting its degradation supports Long-Term Potentiation (LTP).
Summary: PDE4 Inhibition + Increasing cAMP → LTP → Supports optimal mental performance
Most companies use "proprietary blends" so they don't have to tell you the amount of each ingredient in their formulas. At Natural Stacks we believe it's your right to know exactly what you're putting into your body. We proudly publish our innovative formulas and ingredient suppliers in an open source format.
We suggest taking CILTEP first thing in the morning on days that include demanding cognitive tasks. Take it on an empty stomach and 20-30 minutes later, you eat breakfast or - our favorite, have some bulletproof coffee for an extra spark.
CILTEP increases focus and potentiates long-term memory but doesn't rely on neurotransmitter manipulation to elicit this benefit. Because CILTEP is not a stimulant and it doesn’t directly impact our neurotransmitters, the “feel” is very subtle.
What you notice most is that time seems to slow, distractions fade away (increased focus), and you have a strong desire to learn/read/work.
The more mentally demanding the task, the more CILTEP shines.
Many users prefer to “stack” or combine CILTEP with one of our Brain Food products. The Brain Food line is designed to give individuals the tools needed to optimize whatever neurotransmitter they may need to moderate on any given day or at any given time.
CILTEP is a natural nutritional supplement designed for improving and maintaining brain performance. It's theorized to improve learning and memory in the brain by supporting and optimizing levels of intracellular secondary messengers.
There are no known side effects if used as directed. For that reason, thousands of people have chosen all-natural CILTEP as their preferred nootropic stack.
We recommend to cycle off of it once a week but it’s not required.
No, CILTEP should only be taken once you’re 18 years old.
Upon waking is the most desirable time to take CILTEP. Some people do enjoy taking CILTEP later in the day, but we recommend avoiding use in the afternoon / evening to maintain optimal sleep.
CILTEP uses a simple, all-natural formula that works by increasing the number of messenger systems inside of your brain cells. This enables neurons to quickly communicate with each other and retain information. It makes you more engaged and efficient at whatever mental task you might be doing.
CILTEP enhances your mental capacity without relying on altering neurotransmitter levels. It acts inside of the cell to naturally strengthen connections between neurons, promoting improved learning, memory, and cognitive function.
1. Brown JE, Rice-evans CA. Luteolin-rich artichoke extract. Free Radic Res. 1998;29(3):247-55. PMID 9802556 32
2. Yu MC, Chen JH, Lai CY, Han CY, Ko WC. Eur J Pharmacol. 2010;627(1-3):269-75. PMID 19853596
3. Rutten K, Van donkelaar EL, Ferrington L, et al. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2009;34(8):1914-25. PMID 19262466
4. Reneerkens OAH, Rutten K, Steinbusch HWM, Blokland A, Prickaerts J. A promising target for cognition enhancement. Psychopharmacology. 2009;202(1-3):419-443. doi:10.1007/s00213-008-1273-x.
5. Barad M, Bourtchouladze R, Winder DG, Golan H, Kandel E. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1998;95(25):15020-5. PMID 9844008
6. Lelkes Z. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 1998 Aug;60(4):835-9.
7. Block F1. Neuroreport. 2001 May 25;12(7):1507-11.
8. Chen RW. Neurosci Lett. 2007 May 17;418(2):165-9. Epub 2007 Mar 18.
9. Ammon HP, Müller AB. Forskolin: from an ayurvedic remedy to a modern agent. Planta Med. 1985;51(6):473-7. PMID 17345261
10. Seamon KB, Daly JW. Forskolin: a unique diterpene activator of cyclic AMP-generating systems. J Cyclic Nucleotide Res. 1981;7(4):201-24. PMID 627800
11. Linus Pauling Institute. Micronutrient Information Center: Vitamin B6. http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/vitamins/vitamin-B6
12. Broadley KJ (March 2010). Pharmacol. Ther. 125 (3): 363–375. doi:10.1016/j.pharmthera.2009.11.005. PMID 19948186.
13. Lindemann L, Hoener MC (May 2005). "A renaissance in trace amines inspired by a novel GPCR family". Trends Pharmacol. Sci. 26 (5): 274–281. doi:10.1016/j.tips.2005.03.007. PMID 15860375.
14. Inano A1. Acetyl-L-carnitine permeability across the blood-brain barrier and involvement of carnitine transporter OCTN2. Biopharm Drug Dispos. 2003 Nov;24(8):357-65.
15. Scafidi S, Fiskum G, Lindauer SL, et al. Metabolism of acetyl-L-carnitine for energy and neurotransmitter synthesis in the immature rat brain. Journal of neurochemistry. 2010;114(3):820-831. doi:10.1111/j.1471-4159.2010.06807.x.
16. Pettegrew, JW. Molecular Pyschiatry. Nov. 2000, Volume 5, Number 6, Pages 616-632.
17. Cooke SF. Plasticity in the human central nervous system. Brain. 2006 Jul;129(Pt 7):1659-73. Epub 2006 May 3.
18. Bliss TV1. A synaptic model of memory: long-term potentiation in the hippocampus. Nature. 1993 Jan 7;361(6407):31-9.
19. Bryan J1. Psychological effects of dietary components of tea: caffeine and L-theanine. Nutr Rev. 2008 Feb;66(2):82-90. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2007.00011.x
20. Curtin BF. Forskolin, an inducer of cAMP, up-regulates acetylcholinesterase expression. Mol Cell Biochem. 2006 Oct;290(1-2):23-32. Epub 2006 Aug 19.
21. Guilarte TR. Neurochem Res. 1989 Jun;14(6):571-8.
22. White HL. Acetyl-L-carnitine as a precursor of acetylcholine. Neurochem Res. 1990 Jun;15(6):597-601.
If for whatever reason you're unsatisfied with your Natural Stacks products, you can return the product within 30 days for a full refund. We also provide actionable tips on our blog and newsletter for you to maximize your performance with our premium products.