Table of Contents:
Dr. Dale Bredesen is the Founding President and CEO of the Buck Institute for Research on Aging at UCLA, and today we have him on the OPP. He is the author of the New York Times Best Selling book The End of Alzheimer's and an expert on Cognition and Neurodegenerative Diseases. His research has provided new discoveries in the world of Brain Performance and has shown the demand for more education on numerous Neurodegenerative Diseases.
In this episode, Dr. Bredesen educates us on the prevention of Alzheimer's, his very own ReCODE protocol, and just what exactly is a cognoscopy?
P.S. First time purchasers from Natural Stacks can get 15% off their order by using the code MAC15 at checkout. Check out our Mood Stack if you agree that feeling good means keeping your body healthy and your mind at peace.
- Intro [1:31]
- What's in Dr. Bredesen's Body? [3:38]
- What's a Cognoscopy?[7:52]
- Alzheimer's Prevention [14:45]
- Normal Medicine Amounts [26:00]
- The New Life-Span? [28:05]
- Memory & Cognition improvement [31:06]
- What's more common than Alzheimer's? [34:55]
- How does stress affect the brain?[38:05]
- Gut & Brain Health [45:15]
- The ReCODE Protocol [47:42]
- Dr. Bredesen's drive for research [54:40]
- Outro [55:38]
Links & Resources
Connect With Us
Follow Sean McCormick
Follow Natural Stacks
Shop Natural Stacks